Flat Roofing - Hertford Glass
We provide an extensive flat roofing service ranging from repair work, leak detection, complete renewal right through to insulation upgrade conforming to current regulations.
We use Firestone RubberCover™ membrane is a 100% cured single-ply roofing membrane made of a synthetic rubber Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Terpolymer.
- Elastomeric membrane with a good combination of high elasticity and tensile strength.
- Excellent resistance to U.V. and ozone.
- Retains its flexibility at low temperature (-45°C).
- Resists to temperature shocks up to 250°C.
- Excellent resistance to alkali rains.
Hertford Glass supplying flat roofing in Hertfordshire and Essex for over 40 years. Including – Ashwell, Baldock, Barnet, Berkhampstead, Bishop’s Stortford, Borehamwood, Bovingdon, Buntingford, Cheshunt, Chorleywood, Codicote, Cottered, Harpenden, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Hertford, Hitchin, Hoddesdon, Kimpton, Knebworth, Letchworth, London Colney, Nasty, Pirton, Potters Bar, Redbourn, Rickmansworth, Royston, Sawbridgeworth, Shenley, St Albans, Stevenage, Tring, Ware, Watford, Watton-at-Stone, Welwyn Garden City, Epping, Brentwood, Ongar and Shenfield.